Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Peter

I'll write more about this later but what I'm referring to as, "The Peter Situation", deserves a preliminary word or two: basically, I've managed to fall for someone I hardly know  in, like, 3 weeks. Like, the whole wanting-to-stay-up-all-night-and-stare-into-his-eyes thing is happening. The Peter Situation took me completely by surprise. He's fucking beautiful in the soft-hearted, gentle, affectionate, authentically himself kind of way. And, he's fucking beautiful in the tall, green eyes, soft lips, strong hands kind of way. And, he's fucking beautiful in the amazingly talented musican kind of way, which, let's face it, is the best way to be fucking beautiful. Oh, and he seems to dig me which FREAKS me out. Me? Seriously? Everything's happening so fast. I'm in big trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment